Join the Advanced Book Club here!
本好きの下剋上 Home Thread
Start Date: November 14th
Previous week: Week 13
Next week: Week 15
Chapters 7-9 (紙作り開始, 痛恨のミス, ルッツのマイン) (40 pages/ 12%)
- Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
- When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
- Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
- To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun!
Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.
- I’m reading along
- I have finished this part
- I’m still reading the book but haven’t reached that part yet
- I’m skipping this book
The story continues to advance.
I don’t have much to say except for the last chapter where the emotion was strong. I read the two last chapters in one go because I could not stop. Normally I don’t read that much but I was too into it. Really liked that scene. The ship is still sailing.
I am wondering if it is possible to mass-produce trombe in a controlled environment. Since it’s the best for paper.
So trombe farming is basically fracking but for trees, right? Not exactly the kind of innovation I was hoping Mayne to bring with her to the new world…
Double posting! This week’s chunk was great. I saw a little bit of people being excited about the last chapter and it lived up to the hype. Excited to see what happens next chapter (just based on the title I’m expecting some good moments).