又 Level 51, but I already did it?

I was looking at wkstats and I noticed something weird. I am at level 9, but somehow 又 (both kanji and vocab) is listed at Level 51 and I am at Guru 2 on it! Additionally, it says my next review is scheduled for 9/5/2021. The thing is, I am remember doing back like level 2. I swear I do.
I went back to my WK and sure enough it is at Level 51. When I look at the fulls list of level 51 kanji and vocab it shows up as locked, but if I click on the page for the item it shows as Guru 2. The radical for it is still up in level 2 where I remember it.
Is this my own personal bug? Did it somehow get moved after I got it to Guru 2? Anyone have any idea what is up?

It was moved back in August.

6 Likes

Just in case it helps, you’re not the only one affected by the move from level 2. I burned the kanji and vocab on 11th and 15th October 2019, despite not yet having reached level 51. :wink:

1 Like

Oh thanks for that. I tried searching the forums to see if I could find something like that but came up empty. I like that they even explain that it was moved because it is normally written in kana.

1 Like

I’d suggest following the content updates category so you know when items are being moved or added. :wink:

1 Like

You’re welcome. For this kind of thing it helps if you narrow your search to the #wanikani:content-updates category.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.