博士の愛した数式 - The Housekeeper and the Professor 🎓🧮 (Intermediate Book Club)

Let’s see how Chapter 2 is going to end:

2 Likes

This week will take us to the 25% milestone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Week 6 is about to start!

1 Like

Week 7 takes us to Chapter 4 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Let’s find out how this episode is going to end!

1 Like

Another week, another adventure with our Professor :slight_smile:

Here is Week 10, which gets us across the 50% mark :tada:

1 Like

Are y’all still reading? We left the longest week behind us, now it’s only going to get easier :wink:

Still reading! It’s gotten easier, is all.

3 Likes

@Kumirei Going to read this book? :eyes: I plan to start in a few days after I’ve finished SAO 6. Not sure if I can catch up, but I’d like to try.

5 Likes

Nah, I don’t have much time to read right now

2 Likes

Alright, good luck with busy stuffs :3

2 Likes

I am planning to read this book once I am caught up with other book clubs though :eyes:
(Still need a few days for re:zero, and maybe one day for Kiki; also 3 days for 本好き25)

7 Likes

oh! :eyes: Same plans! :dancer::sparkles:

4 Likes

Nice! Looking forward to having you and @Naphthalene on board!

Also, I have a favour to ask you two (and others who are catching up):

We initially had a discussion about the amount of text to read per week, and once we finish the book, I would like to reflect on that for a bit. For those who read along, the weekly chunks and the breaks are of course more perceptible than for those who catch up and read several weeks’ worth in one go.
Therefore, I would like to ask you to get an impression of the weekly chunks anyway, maybe by pausing for a moment at the designated breaks or something? Once the book is finished, I think I would like to ask the participants about their opinion regarding the weekly amount of text and the locations of the breaks. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hmmm… I guess I forgot to post the link to Week 12’s thread when I created it :woman_facepalming:

Here it is:

2 Likes

Here comes Week 13:

2 Likes

Now let’s see how this chapter is going to end!

At the end of this week’s reading, there is no break - sorry! I hope we don’t encounter a bad cliffhanger there…

Well, I ended up taking much longer as I moved on to read the rest of 本好き in its web novel form, but I’m now done. How are things on your side?

3 Likes