ハイキュー・Haikyuu! 🏐 Vol. 4+5

Ah, no worries at all, @JuiceS! Sorry to hear all the hassle you had.
A small group today but we made it work. See you next week, lots of characters and talking in the next chapter!

Also hope you’re having a good trip, @potatonaught. See you next week!

2 Likes

Ch 37 character sheet is up: Good amount of talking among the Karasuno seniors and miscellaneous high school players on site. It will be fun!

3 Likes

I’m currently on holiday with family so won’t make tomorrow’s readalong but will be back for the one after!

2 Likes

As I’m not sure I’ll make it tomorrow I won’t be picking characters, though if I do I’ll be up for what ever minor ones are left.

2 Likes

Chapter 38 read loud sheet is now up.

Ikejiri wins for most speech bubbles this chapter (plus flashback narration).

… but what’s that jazz stinger I hear in the background…? :trumpet::saxophone:

2 Likes

kyaa~ Oikawa-kun <3
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Chapter 39 reading list up. A light chapter this week.

I grouped all the Tokonami lines into one row cause there’s just like 1-liners from each of them. Same with the crowd lines. We could all pitch in on those.

3 Likes

As we’re getting more into the actual games, I thought I’d give an idea of some possibilities for combination-plays for the attack:

For the positioning here I drew it as if the setter is in the back row and moved forward for the toss. The first two can be done with either placing of the setter. But the third one can only be done when the setter is in the back row and you have three attackers in the front row. Though you could totally do a back-set-quick for the MB and a back attack from the WS on the right side when the setter is in the front row. ^^ There are so many possibilities …and I totally forgot at least half of what I once learnt. >.<

3 Likes

Love the illustrations! Thanks for diagramming this :smiley:

2 Likes

Really cool, thank you for taking the time to explain this! I didn’t really pay attention to strategies and attacks when they came up in the anime so it’s nice to actually understand what they talk about :joy:

2 Likes

I’m not available for the read aloud this weekend. Hope y’all have fun!

1 Like

Hi all, ch 40 reading list is up.
There is a good amount of reading by seijou coach, daichi’s middleschool friend, and karasuno’s joshi vball captain.

Thanks for the attack play illustration @JuiceS!
Gonna miss you @potatonaught, hope you enjoy your weekend!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, the sign up for ch 41+42 is up. It’s a pretty big read along this week…
Kageyama and Hinata are lively, the coaches are chatty.
The players and plays are getting smarter on the court, and Aone is still yet to say a word :shushing_face:

4 Likes

As i mentioned last Week i won’t be there today: i’ll be at magiccon as we still got Tickets. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Enjoy Magiccon @JuiceS !

1 Like

Thanks, I sure did. :slight_smile: There were some quite interesting talks, fun readings and amazing cosplays.
And also this: ^^

nearly 2 m (6.5 ft) in height.

3 Likes

Woooooooww
Soot

Sign up for out last vol.5 read along is up! There’s no long monologue this time.
See you this Saturday.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, vol 6 thread is up!
Here’s the link to follow :point_right:ハイキュー・Haikyuu! 🏐 Vol. 10

1 Like