よつばと! Reading club

I think it’s been “at least a week or so” by now. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I haven’t forgotten. :sweat_smile: I’ve just been extra extra busy but for real this time x2.

I’ll read what I have left and try to do it today.

:cold_sweat:

3 Likes

So, it’s been long enough that I should just say that you should start without me and I’ll catch up.

I’m just horrible at starting stuff right now.

3 Likes

No problem. 頑張って!

Update: I caught up, so I’ll go ahead and post the thread, since it seems no one else has done it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Tell a friend. :four_leaf_clover:

The author posted the cover without the logo on his Twitter. :blush:

7 Likes

Oh, wait. I’m not ready.

冗談でした

5 Likes

Figured I’d tag you and see if you wanna join. @Abstormal @valkow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes! I’ve finished through volume 14, but I am definitely going to follow along with discussion and such. I miss this manga. <3

You can join us when 15 comes out! It’s not really ended, just veeeeery slow (or at least was between 13 and 14 =P )

2 Likes

It’s published in a monthly magazine… and there also don’t seem to be chapters every month.

2 Likes

Looking back at the old volumes they came out two a year at first, then once a year, then every second year, 13 - 14 was 3 years, and now been two since 14 :rofl:
But hey! it is coming! :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I like it! I’ll be here, Yotsuba!!

1 Like

Yeah, once we are finished we’ll all return every 2-3 years or so for a new volume! :rofl:
I might even be done by next release! (I just celebrated my 3’rd year here ^^; )

6 Likes

I’m late to the party, but…

12 Likes

Hi! I searched the thread but didn’t find any conclusive results - did anyone find the よつばと series in ebook format (legally)? I prefer reading digitally, manga series take up so much precious space… I started reading the first volume on bilingualmanga, but the text misalignment is super annoying…

Googling didn’t help me much because I can’t (yet) read most JP websites well enough to understand if it’s ebook or paperback format! (I do most of my Japanese ebook buying on Amazon.co.jp for now, but they only have the physical version available)

1 Like

What! So cheap. :0

I know! I was really happy to find it. I plan to sell it back to them after I (and my daughter) are done with it.

1 Like

Also, not late! Do check the threads and ask questions if you have any. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Noticed we never started next volume. Was it a planed break? (if so I’ve missed it)
I don’t mind having a bit of a wait, was busy last month anyway (Had trouble keeping up with book clubs =P )
Just wondering if we know when we want to continue or do we just wait and see when we feel like?
I don’t mind waiting a lill longer. Just ping me when we start up <3

3 Likes