それでも歩は寄せてくる ・ When will Ayumu Make his Move? - Volume 14 Thread

Offshoot Home Thread

Looking for general info about the book? Check the Nomination post for more details (´。• ᵕ •。`) Also, note that this is an offshoot club’s thread, meaning that we have already finished reading the first volume, that you can find at それでも歩は寄せてくる ・ When will Ayumu Make his Move? - Volume 1 thread (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Reading Schedule

Week Start Date Chapters
Week 1 May 27 175–176
Week 2 Jun 3 177–178
Week 3 Jun 10 179–180
Week 4 Jun 17 181–182
Week 5 Jun 24 183–184
Week 6 Jun 1 185–186
Week 7 Jul 8 187, omake

Vocabulary List

Can generate upon request.

Please read the guidelines on the first page of the sheet before adding any words.

Members

Mark your participation status by voting in this poll:

• I’m reading along
  • I’m planning to catch up later

0 voters

5 Likes

Did I really not do a Week One post after posting this last week?

How are chapters 175 and 176 looking for everyone?

• I read them this past week and am ready for new chapters.
  • I didn’t read anything last week because there was no reminder.
  • I’ve already read ahead.

0 voters

5 Likes

With last week and its new character introduction out of the way, we’re on chapters 177 and 178 this week.

Let’s get back to the sports events!

(Wait, wasn’t there also some other female main character in this manga?)

5 Likes

Did you forget already? Sakurako already made an appearance in last week’s reading!

5 Likes
Story Comments

I see we’re back to watching the inevitable train wreck for Rin. :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

Yeah, I don’t get what her plan is, she already knows Ayumu’s feelings

5 Likes

Time for chapters 179 and 180. Things pick up where they left off last week.

5 Likes
Story comments

For a guy who likes another girl, Ayumu sure is getting fresh with Rin. I get he’s being nice, but sometimes kindness is cruelty. Don’t make her think she has a chance, that’ll just make things worse at the end :cry:

5 Likes

Rin is clearly the female lead, what are you talking about? :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

Maybe that’s what this volume is trying to do. Convince us that Rin was the lead all along and we’ve been bamboozled.

Before long, they’ll be in the kendo club and the shogi was all a dream. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes
I remember that one.

“And you were there…”

4 Likes

I’m a bit behind on schedule but I’m so tired of all the Rin content I don’t even want to look at it anymore. :sweat_smile:

Also judging from the comments it’s still not stopping. Maybe Rin really is the FL!!! :joy:

3 Likes

それでも歩は寄せてくる(剣道の熟達に)

4 Likes

Somewhere out there, an artist is working on a manga about a city road planner. This is probably the working title.

5 Likes

HAHAHA I didn’t check the kanjis, that’s amazing

5 Likes

I’d probably read it.

I mean, I enjoy playing Cities: Skylines, and that’s like 90% of the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Off-topic:

Here’s hoping (for me) that Cities: Skilines 2’s Windows build works on Linux through Steam’s Proton. It’s really hard to preorder without knowing this for those of us who use Linux.

Let’s see, something to make this reply on topic…

How about this?

0001-82

5 Likes
Off Topic

I hope the same for your sake! I play on Windows, so I would be unaffected, but I still wish games as a whole would work better across multiple platforms (though I also understand that working with Linux can be a PITA)

The trailers definitely have me excited for this one. One part looked like it was showing off some mixed-use zoning

Also, I think I’ve just cemented how boring I am by being excited about mixed-use zoning. But oh well. :joy:

Back on topic…

Chapter 182

Screenshot_20230616-114414

I was going to make a blithe comment like, “Just what are you picturing, young lady?”

And then the rest of the chapter was just 下ネタ, so I no longer needed to make that comment. :joy:

4 Likes
Off-topic

I’m tied between mix-used zoning (it should be interesting to see what modders do with this one!) and having pipes/power automatically under roads (saves on so many nodes!)

On the other hand, after Tears of the Kingdom and the upcoming Pikmin 4, I might need to hold off on gaming to let my Japanese studies/reading catch up…

3 Likes
Off'Topic

Just play the game in Japanese. I’m sure it won’t be super technical! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes