それでも歩は寄せてくる ・ When will Ayumu Make his Move? - Volume 14 Thread

We’re well into the second half of the volume. Are things finally progressing with chapter 183? And Happy Halloween! in chapter 184.

Guess what, this week we’re on chapters 181 and 182!

4 Likes

Psst, I think you’re a week ahead. :wink:

4 Likes

I have no idea what ever you could be talking about.

Thanks for the catch!

5 Likes
Comments

I gotta say, this was really cute.

What’s up with gifting beverages on birthdays? that’s so weird

Didn’t expect to see this sentence in regular manga hahaha

Or this one

4 Likes

We’re well into the second half of the volume. Are things finally progressing with chapter 183? And Happy Halloween! in chapter 184.

(Déjà vu?)

5 Likes
Story Comments

Boy, was there something in 山本先生’s water for the past few chapters or what? They’ve been pretty spicy for this manga. :joy:

4 Likes

It might be we are finally reaching the endgame :o. But yeah, the girls specially have been out of control

Cute chapters

This side character is always showing up lately, I wonder if 山本先生 is starting to like her?

Same Takeru, same

Ayumu was too hopeful here

4 Likes

Time to practice some 英語(えいご) with chapter 185 (a fave of mine).

Then, that side character that 山本先生 is seemingly starting to like shows up again for some shogi in chapter 186.

5 Likes
Story comments

They stopped showing the Japanese translations for the English partway through. I wonder if Japanese folks are generally able to read that level of English.

4 Likes
Re: Story Comments

Let’s ask someone from the likely demographic that reads this comic.

Question: Do you know some English?

Answer:

Question: How many English words does a typical Japanese highschooler know?

Answer:

5 Likes
185 comments

I like to think that her pronunciation got worse cause she got nervous

5 Likes

We’ve reached the end of volume 14, with chapter 187 and the おまけ.

Up next: the wait for volume 15! (Out soon!)

6 Likes
Chapter 187 comments

“You can see the exact moment her heart broke…”

5 Likes
It could have gone worse.

This was probably Urushi’s biggest shock since Ayumu worked on that “yes” response to a received love letter.

3 Likes

Which manga is that? It looks interesting :eyes:

2 Likes

ひよ恋.

I’d say it’s an average “high school setting; shy girl likes popular boy” type series. I’m a third of the way into volume 4, and it’s enjoyable enough to keep reading as an “easy read” for me.

(It's only a coincidence that I'm reading a series where the two main characters have a height difference similar to Ayumu and Urushi.)

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll add it to the list of manga to check out. The very long list :sweat_smile:

2 Likes