【Beginner】バーベキューといえば?

バーベキューといえば、何を思いうかべますか?
English: When you hear the word BBQ, what pops up in your mind?

:warning:Note1: If you have things you want to say but don’t know how to write it in Japanese, just try to write some parts (eve just some words) and ask me how to write the rest! I can teach you or provide some hints.

:warning:Note2: This thread is meant to be beginner-friendly. Staff will try to use easy kanji and expressions, but sometimes you may come across kanji you don’t know. To quickly look up the kanji reading and meaning, we recommend you to use a furigana extension such as Rikai-kun . The browser extension will let you hover over the words and teach you the reading and meaning.

2 Likes

そうですね…親戚と一緒に公園でしゃべったり、食べたりして子供と小さな川で遊ぶことが思い浮かべます。今年はできなかったけど、毎年そういうファミリーレユニオンがあるんです。

私の会社の近くのおいしいバーベキューのレストランは仮に閉まっています。:frowning: リフォームされるんです。

What is the best way to say “it is being (renovated, remodeled, etc.)”? Jisho gave me リフォーム for “renovation (e.g. a house)”.

Also how could I break up such a long chain of のs?

オーストラリアの伝統的、公園の公共バーベキュー

1 Like

私も!子供の時、夏の毎週末に近くビーチでバーベキューをしました。

2 Likes

もちろんチャコールとグリルと肉と玉蜀黍(corn)かな?

私の国では露店で販売されて焼きトウモロコシという食べ物があります。バターたっぷりの焼きトウモロコシは私の大好物です!

2 Likes

You could leave out 私の. Unless otherwise specified, most people will assume you’re talking about yourself.

2 Likes

毎にちようびにおばさんの家にバーベキューはあります。私ともっと家族more extended familyもいきます。おばさんはホットドッグとハンバーガーやきます。ハンバーガーが好きじゃないから、ホットドッグ食べます。果物やポテトチップス食べます。たのしいです!

楽しいですね!来年はできるといいですね。
ファミリーレユニオンは「家族の集まり」とか「親戚の集まり」と言います。

仮に=臨時で/一時的に
Jisho is right. リフォーム is the word for renovation. You can also say 改装中なんです。
As for the chain of の, that’s how you do it and you got it all right!

すごい!これにポータブルのBBQをのせて使うんですか?
それとも、ここがあたたかくなりますか?

いいですね!楽しそう。

焼きトウモロコシ、おいしそう!醤油はかけますか?日本の焼きトウモロコシは、バター醤油が定番です。

おばさんの家バーベキューはあります=おばさんの家バーベキューをします

いいですね!楽しそうだし、おいしそう!!

2 Likes

いいえ、写真ではホットプレートみたいなものです。前の緑のボタンを押したら、上は十分間に熱くなります。普通は無料ですが、時々お金がかかります。

写真は=写真にあるの

すごいですね!カナダにもあったらいいのに!

1 Like

バター醤油聞いたことがありませんね。それ、おいしいですか? ここのは無塩バターが定番です。。。かも :sweat_smile:

おいしいよ!こんど、やってみて。

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.