【Beginner】あこがれの人🥰

あこがれの人はだれですか?:thinking:

Who is a person you admire?

わたしは、村上春樹です😆
作家で、スポーツもできるので、すごいと思います:books::biking_man:t2:

:warning:Note1: If you have things you want to say but don’t know how to write it in Japanese, just try to write some parts (eve just some words) and ask me how to write the rest! I can teach you or provide some hints.

:warning:Note2: This thread is meant to be beginner-friendly. Staff will try to use easy kanji and expressions, but sometimes you may come across kanji you don’t know. To quickly look up the kanji reading and meaning, we recommend you to use a furigana extension such as Rikai-kun . The browser extension will let you hover over the words and teach you the reading and meaning.

6 Likes

賞賛(しょうさん)された人はダライラマです。
平和(へいわ) への献身(けんしん)感心(かんしん)しています.

4 Likes

古池(ふるいけ)芭蕉飛(ばしょうと)()(なだ)(おと)

5 Likes

江戸(えど)から(ひび)いてくる芭蕉(ばしょう)()

4 Likes

平和は1番だいじですよね。わすれたくない!

松尾芭蕉ですか。もしかしてKumirei さんは、江戸時代からきた人?:thinking:

3 Likes

私の母です。
(お母さんです?Which do I use when talking to others?)
私はうえないだから毎週末一ご飯が買います。 母は大好きです!

1 Like

吾輩は永年生きて居りにけり

2 Likes

いいお母さんなんですね😌Children often refer to their mother by saying お母さん. Adults may do so when talking to someone who you have a close relationship with. By the way, I wonder what you mean by うえない🤔

ゴシゴシ(-\)(/-)三( ゚Д゚) ス、スゲー!

1 Like

@Mokoko To starve. I was trying to say, “I will not starve because she buys me one meal every weekend.” Kinda wrecked it, huh? How would I say this?

Ohhhh, I see. First, うえる makes me think you are in a life-threatening situation like you are starving to death. In Japanese, you don’t usually use “うえる” to say “I’m hungry” (you may say “うえじにしそう🙀” to jokingly say “I’m really hungry” though).
To answer your question, you can say 母が週末に一度ごはんを買ってくれるから、私はうえずにいられます if you still want to use うえる (I’m sorry I’m using the advanced grammar😭). You can also say 母が毎週末ごはんを買ってくれるから. When saying 毎週末, it indicates something happens once every weekend, so you don’t have to say 一度 in the same sentence.

青葉市子に知りますか?

青葉さんの音楽はすごく美しいと思います。

1 Like

ああ、わかりました。ありがとうございます。

はじめて知りました!ほんとに、きれいな歌声ですね :smiling_face:

1 Like

あっ、村上春樹の本、”女のいない男たち” (how do you make the Japanese quote marks?)、好きです。 :ok_man: :no_good_woman: 私はソクラテス憧れます。彼は恐れげもなく亡くなった。そして、美と美徳と彼の精神大好きです。これらは反することをけっして犯さないです。

私は、ソクラテスにあまりくわしくないので、本を読んでみたいです😊
We use 「」for quote :slight_smile: One thing to note is 反する is usually used with another word in the form of 〜に反する. I wonder if what you want to say is 間違いをけっして犯さない.

1 Like

助けてありがとう。:slightly_smiling_face: 「弁解」(アパロジー?)がよくて読みやすいです。

1 Like

ね?幻想的です。青葉さんはInstagramLiveで時々一つか二つの歌を歌っている。でも私はアメリカに住んでいて大抵夜遅くですから、見れなかった。

好きな歌がありますか。

Spaceman0xさん、教えてくれてありがとう :blush:

好きな歌、たくさんありますよ :blush: 幻想的といえば、米津玄師のフラミンゴという曲が、幻想的で好きです :laughing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.