Hey everyone, I would like to know your JLPT levels plus the resources you used to get there. One might think that the higher your WK level is the higher your JLPT is which is not true. I was surprised to see that a lot of people were low level but had JLPT N3-N1 which is awesome!
It would be cool if you can respect this format, I will start with my example:
- WaniKani Level: 32(Yes, in case some people check this thread later)
- JLPT Level: I never took an exam, my grammar is N4 at best even though my Kanji reading is starting to be decent.
- Resources/Materials(Completed): Pimsleur 1-4, Human Japanese Beginner & Intermediate, Duolingo(before the recent update), Lingodeer Japanese 1.
- Your Next Goal: Finishing Genki I & II this year, start & finish Tobira in 2020, maybe taking the JLPT N3 Exam as well.
If you can vote as well, it would be awesome!
- Grammar Is More Important Than WaniKani
- Grammar Is As Important As WaniKani
- Grammer Is Less Important Than WaniKani