My longest was level 15 during late November where I focused more on prepping for the JLPT and stopped doing new lessons
Maybe I’m blind? I can’t seem to find my statistics at all xD
Do I need a script to see them?
There is a different webpage developed by a user, where you can find your stats and such: Wk Stats
Thank you ![]()
My current level, level 19.
321 days and still counting. I stopped doing WaniKani for almost a year due to moving, new job and so on, and the crabigator greeted me with something around 2250 reviews, when I started again 2 days ago.
I’m slowly trying to push through, since I don’t want to reset, at least not yet.
It’s kinda sad to see my accuracy drop from around 97 percent to around 30 percent. T_T
But hey, who’s judging. I’m just happy I started again. ![]()
Wkstats say 1025 days is the longest, but thats because I registered bit never did a level. I started years later with wanikani ^^
If you ignore that lvl 1 my longest level is lvl 7 with 82 days. I dont count lvl 5, since I reseted instead of doing it. I had a longer break then without aby japanese at all. The break was work related ![]()
1775 days on level 5.
But I guess that’s not what you are looking for. My current longest since the re-start is 13 days after a longer streak of seven days. Too much work and the beginning of a burn out …
And you got level 31!
Huzza ![]()
I’m spending way too much time here
I took a break to clear down my apprentice queue a few levels back. It was getting unsustainable. I didn’t plan to come back so fast, but with the new rules I set myself I’m back close to full speed although not pushing myself. I’ll be back in Japan later in the year and plan to stop new lessons whilst I am there which will lead to a long level.
For me it was levels 14 and 25, 60 and 56 days respectively. Level 14 was the peak of a relationship I was in before moving to Japan (notice the levels get longer up to 14, then gradually go back to normal) where I was doing an 8 hour (round trip) drive each weekend to visit her, and 25 is where I was when I moved to Japan.
Other notably long levels are 33 (back in the States for Christmas = vacation mode) and current level 44 (Golden Week + 2 week vacation with my parents). Should be hitting level 45 tomorrow and then it’s back to the grind!
![]()
senioritis
Actually the reason I’m still on this level is because my last lesson… didn’t stick at all. I haven’t done any more lessons because I need to make sure that I actually know these new ones before I get more. My lesson load before was fine for me but I didn’t remember the most recent one AT ALL. Thanks for the tip though, I’m sure I’ll put it into effect later : D
Funnily enough, level one was my longest level. I think I just forgot it existed a day after starting haha
But now that I’m paying for WaniKani monthly I remember to do my reviews more regularly xD
I was on level nine for like 40 days. Keep up with your reviews and do some lessons now and then. eventually you’ll move on. haha
Apparently I was on level 56 for 425 days. I had no idea it was over a year! I’ve been speeding through level 57 at only 250 days so far ![]()
491 days for level 7.
I have 4 levels that took more than 100 days. I think I’ll never finish…






