[Worksheets] Verb Conjugation Drills

Hello everyone! I made you some worksheets to practice verb conjugation. Here’s what they look like:

Update 6/3/15: By popular demand, I updated the file to include all 730 verbs from WK levels 1-50 in the file “Verb Drills All.” This isn’t all the forms a verb can take; I didn’t include the ず form or compounds with すぎる and so on, but it’s all the core forms that can be tricky at the beginning, and if you can identify all these forms for the verbs you’re learning, it will speed up your reading and writing a lot. (Keep in mind that in some cases, you can technically make a verb construction, but it might not have any practical or grammatical use, like 上られる in the examples above.)

So get your practice on! Do all 730 verbs. Do it backwards. Do it standing on your head. Here’s the download link. “Verb Drills All Levels” has all the WK verbs, while “Verb Drills Blank” lets you make your own worksheets.

みんな、頑張って!

20 Likes

This is crazy cool! Thanks for the list, Bread! Helpful as always :slight_smile:

Sweet

This is pretty damn great. Thanks a lot!

This is amazing, thank you so much.

sneakily uses work printer to print these off, mwahahah

2 Likes

Awesome!
Many thanks :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!!!  This is great!

This is great. Thank you!

Great work! Thanks :smiley:

This is amazing!! O.O Thank you!!!

Thank you Senpai. This’ll be very helpful. 

Whoho let the pain begin :smiley:

Thanks a lot !

This is awesome, thank you!

Sweet

すごいですね。ありがとうございました。

This will help me a lot! Thanks!!

BreadstickNinja, you’re amazing and it’s not said enough! Thank you once again for being so awesome :3

WanderLustxx said... BreadstickNinja, you're amazing and it's not said enough! Thank you once again for being so awesome :3

Awww, shucks. :D

Hope you find it useful! And I'll expand it to include the rest of the verbs on the site when I have time.

The best bread since the sliced variety for sure…

d(^^)b