-WK Mnemonic Request Hub-

Welcome to the WK Mnemonic Request Hub!

• Are you really, really struggling to remember a character/vocabulary?
  • Are your own mnemonics lacking creativity?
  • Do you constantly confuse similar Kanji?

All you need to do is share any WaniKani character/vocabulary you really struggle with and the community will (hopefully) share their own mnemonics or help you to create your own!

1 Like

I was going to start this thread, luckily I found this in the search function. How come no one is using this? I could be so useful.

Well, does anyone have a decent mnemonic for å¹²ęø‰ - Interference? I even tried thinking about a Ford car, but nothing comes to mind.

Because people already use this post instead :slight_smile:

Also, a Ford/ęø‰ enters into interference when itā€™s dry/å¹² (no gas).

Have you tried focusing on the radical mnemonic for this word?
I feel like antenna ā†’ interference is an easier leap than ford ā†’ interference.
Unless itā€™s likeā€¦ to ford is to crossā€¦ antennasā€¦ crossingā€¦ signal interference!

(I am sorry XD)

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just learned å¹² as the kanji for dry, so I didnā€™t think of the radical. Antennas crossing>signal interference, that is actually great, thanks! åŠ©ć‹ć‚Šć¾ć—ćŸ!

The Leech squashing thread also has lots of discussions on meanings, nuances, strategies for identifying and squashing words you have trouble with, etc. I thought of this thread as a quick, straightforward way to request a mnemonic when the one provided by WK seems insuficient.

Anyway, I thought it would be useful because of this thread:

2 Likes

I noticed the ā€˜Leech Squashingā€™ thread several times before I made this topic but I never clicked on it because I thought it was about something completely different. :grinning:

Yes, I can see there are quite a lot of similarities. This topic is intended purely for requesting mnemonics.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.