Why my lesson is 0

Hello guys, im new in here. i want to learn japanese but my lesson is 0 so i cant learn more i cant take more lesson. please suggest me how to use wanikani. thank you

3 Likes

If you’ve just completed the first batch of Radical lessons, you won’t receive any new lessons until you’ve reviewed those and gotten them correct enough times to reach “guru”. At that time, you’ll get your first batch of Kanji lessons. Which you’ll then review until they reach guru as well, and you’ll level up! You’ll get some vocab lessons for those kanji, along with radical lessons for the next level. Rinse and repeat and you’ll continue leveling up and receiving more and more lessons.

If someone isn’t along here in a minute with the WaniKani user guide link, I’ll pop back in and edit it into this comment. Welcome to WaniKani! :blush:

Edit: Found it! At the bottom of this page you’ll see a box labeled “Onboarding Series”. Read through each of these guides and you should have a solid understanding of how WaniKani works and how to proceed.

5 Likes

Here’s the aforementioned WaniKani user guide, link straight to the “How Do I Get More Lessons?” page.

3 Likes

Nice timing! Your post popped up at the exact same time I hit submit on my edit :joy:

3 Likes

Congratulations on starting your WaniKani journey! And welcome to the community :slight_smile: I hope to see at level 60 one day with some cake!

If you do your reviews as soon as they are available (you can check on the review forecast), you should have some new lessons in a couple of days! Good luck.

5 Likes

how to wanikani:

1. do lessons
  2. do reviews
  3. wait
  4. come back later
  5. repeat
7 Likes

You forgot the screaming in agony bit

12 Likes

screaming in agony

always an essential part of doing WK

4 Likes

You mean singing the praises of the Lord Crabigator.

9 Likes

Thank you thank you so much for your positive response. :pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.