Why are you guys bothering with WaniKani? I learned all the kanji in 10 minutes!

Look how easy that was. I now know all the kanji! I mean I have no clue what they mean or how to pronounce them, and I will forget everything I just looked at in about 5 minutes, but it only took 10 minutes! I might as well go learn them again just to reinforce that knowledge!

31 Likes

Ha! Jokes on you! Wanikani teaches 2027 kanji! 2027 > 1945! The more, the :strawberry:er!

23 Likes

I can do better.

All Kanji In 6 Minutes.
Now beat that ^^

2 Likes

The video was a bit low resolution, so as a result I feel I didn’t learn them as well as I would have liked

5 Likes

This is a neat way to test how fast your recall is lol

7 Likes

I wasted so much time T_T

8 Likes

Lol did you actually sit there and watch the whole thing?

I didn’t bother.

2 Likes

I think they mean that they wasted so much time with WK, jokinging.

2 Likes

The joyo list got updated with about 200 more kanji back in 2010, so this video is obsolete!

7 Likes

Guess they used the old edition of Kanji to Kana as a basis to the video! :wink: (Actually, the first video was published in 2007
)

^ :wink:

2 Likes

But do you know the radicals

6 Likes

The more the berryer? The strawberryer?

3 Likes

One look at that thumbnail and I already feel like I know at least 600 of them! Wow! Imagine what could happen in 10 minutes.

1 Like

Hypnotic :eye::eye:

1 Like

The more, the è‹șer!

4 Likes

Wow, sugoi, so very 䞊手 of you! :clap:

What I did is download this entire kanji list using just my 盼玉 (that means “eyeballs”). Now anytime I want to speak to a Japanese person, I beam these symbols straight out of my eyes and into their face until mutual understanding is achieved. :raised_hands:

It has been working beautifully and I always order all my 毿揾 (this means “sushi”) using this method.

4 Likes

You are forever doomed to write kanji like this:

5 Likes

I put the video at 2x and I learned them in only 5 minutes.
10 pt

4 Likes

You deserve a medal. Fastest person to learn kanji.

1 Like