So lots of people are gonna have time off from work and other commitments over Christmas. I myself will have a whole week to myself! And we know what that means! Lots of time to spend with fam… I mean, worship the SnowCrabiGator, ah, just as Koichi intended!
So what does your schedule of Japanesemas look like? Do you have any goals set over the next few weeks?
My current goals are as follows;
- Continue building and maintaining my WK schedule thanks to this awesome guide I very recently discovered! Here
- Watch the first 60 videos of Japanese From Zero’s lessons on youtube at 2x speed I haven’t reviewed or learned any new grammar for at least 2 months, so I’m gonna use this as a refresher of what I’ve already covered
- Continue restructuring my Anki decks a big undertaking, but I got such bad burnout three months ago, it needs to be done!
- Start reading Yotsubato, using the Yotsubato reading pack found here http://livingjapanese.com/pages/yotsubato_reading_pack1.html
& Strech goals
- Try using news in slow Japanese, here to see if I like it and practice some listening.
- Maybe book a lesson on iTalki for the new year to practice some speech and build up my confidence to not annoy my family by having skype lessons
Also, have a poll!
- I have BIG goals set!
- I have some goals set
- I have no goals set
- I will be worshipping the SnowCrabiGator!
- I have work this Christmas