What do you want now? (Request extensions here)

This is it! Thank you so much! I tried looking through the API list but I didn’t know what it was called at all and any general searches for “pronunciation” or “radical” didn’t give me anything close.

1 Like

We are like the StackOverflow of scripting now. All the answers are there, you just need to search :wink:

2 Likes

lol, when I started this topic almost 6 ½ years ago, the idea was to avoid duplicated topics asking for the same stuff, now we have duplicated comments :smiley:

2 Likes

Could you make a script that shows WK example sentences under vocab in reviews? It might help with grammar/understanding of usage.

Are you sure you mean kanji? Only vocab have example sentences

1 Like

Sorry. I meant vocab :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure if this still works, but it exists already

Also there’s a script where the word itself is replaced with the sentence

2 Likes

Oh. Thanks. How is it possible for WaniKani to have so many extensions?

3 Likes

I really haven’t a clue

4 Likes

Here’s another one: a userscript like Community Mnemonics, but with support for images and animations.

I have a somewhat timely request! A lot of people seem to be salty about the new layout, so would it be possible to make a script that turns different features into collapsible boxes? Like, if you don’t like the Forecast Review, make a button so you can toggle it on and off.

I personally would use it to hide the New Unlocks/Critical Items/New Burns, so I can scroll that much faster to the forums. Or maybe even hide the forums too if I need to focus and don’t want to be distracted by catchy thread titles.

Pinging @rfindley mostly just to know if it can be done. I’m not a good computer-er.

2 Likes

I have this thing to remove all the “useless” panels.

3 Likes

@Kumirei Can you update the screenshot to how it looks after the March 9th update?

Done

2 Likes

You’re beautiful

1 Like

no u!

Such few characters :exploding_head:

?

Did they get rid of the 10 character minimum for posts??

Post-test: No, they did not :expressionless:

Nope :slight_smile:

hint: type a html tag into your message like <thisiscompletelyrandomanddoesntdoanything>

5 Likes