What do I do?

So I just join WaniKani and I finished the level one radicals and the review, but I can’t figure out what to do now. I have no notifications saying another review is coming, nothing is unlocked, I can’t take another test for what I already know, so what do I do?

1 Like

For now, all you can do is wait for your reviews to come back around. You have to get radicals, and later kanji, to “Guru” before you unlock new lessons.
The start is a little slow, but before long you’ll have plenty to do. If you want to be productive anyways, work on some other Japanese thingies! Hiragana, Katakana, Grammar and what not.

2 Likes

Don’t worry. It won’t be long before you have much more to do. You just have to be patient through level 1.

Well, I already did Katakana and Hiragana, so I’ll work on the grammar now, thanks!

1 Like

I recommend reading this guide. It’s got a lot of useful advice.

2 Likes

You can see you “Review Forecast”, which tells you when next reviews will be available.

Here is mine for example:

You don’t have to do them in the middle of the night, they will not go away, but tackling them in the morning, at lunch and before bed is one example of good routine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.