I’m visiting my mate in Melbourne who I haven’t seen in nearly 2 years! Yay!
How long before the visit should I stop doing new lessons? What have other people (you - yes, you) found manageable?
- Keeping up with my friend who is 20 years younger than me
- Gorging ourselves at a Japanese dessert shop
- Going to Japanese/ international bookshops
- Going out every night (2 concerts + nightclubs)
- Killing off my remaining brain cells
I don’t want to use vacation mode because review piles are not something that I want to come back to
It’s only a week but I don’t bounce back like I did in my younger days. I still want to do reviews but no lessons while away
Bonus points for telling me must-visit Japanese culture places in Melbourne