This is a spinoff of the Advanced Book Club. Join the Advanced Book Club here!
冷たい密室と博士たち - Doctors in Isolated Room (S&M Vol.2) Home Thread
Start Date: Aug 7th
Previous Part: Week 6
||Chapter 12 + 13
||~47 + ~15
- Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
- When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
- Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
- To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun!
Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.
(Please feel free to update your status whenever you like!)
- I’m reading along
- I have finished this part
- I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached this part yet
- I am no longer reading the book
The most interesting part about these books is how the big reveal makes you want to go back and check what came before. Everything that comes before the reveal is like a big puzzle, and the reveal is like an answer key. Or are all mystery novels like that?
I also have to add that the closing flirting scene between Moe and Saikawa was masterful. Things like this are what makes me eager to read more of the series.
Indeed! I was really surprised that they made progress in this regard, and we are only in the second book!
I mean, it’s not that much progress. And it’s only a couple of pages out of 400+, so if that’s what keeps you reading, it’s pretty low return on investment But I agree it was a nice scene.
What are you final thoughts on the book by the way @NicoleRauch?
I agree, that was a very nice way to finish the book. We got a dramatic rescue, and some caring for each other before that as well.
I think this volume fleshed out their characters a bit more in subtle ways, which is nice. 諏訪野 (if that’s the right kanji) and the uncle as well.