Wanikani/Tofugu stickers

I know! I know! They are gone, bbbut…

I have just removed the last one I have intact from my old phone

and with tears in my eyes prepare to carefully reapply it to new one.

Which makes me think - maybe the team could share the stock so that we can print them ourselves? Pretty please!

18 Likes

I have my stickers put away somewhere. I should go find them

3 Likes

I don’t know whether this is something we can do or not, but I’ll ask!

14 Likes

This also reminds me I stuffed my pack somewhere to keep it ‘safe’ and conserve it, knowing no more were going to be made…

… and yet, now I have no idea where they are anymore :rofl:

6 Likes

They are very safe from you

7 Likes

I’ll sell the unused ones I have for $100 each

8 Likes

Heavy breathing Do you have… u… used ones?

11 Likes

KUMI'S EMOTES-28

3 Likes

Hmmm. If it’s even up for consideration to share the stock with the public, presumably they just might not be selling them in future? Of course having them for free would be a good thing, but it’s a shame that the merch store is probably down forever.

Might have used unfortunate word, by “stock” i meant the stock photos. Not the merch itself

1 Like

Well yeah, but with good quality source pictures surely one can just buy sticker paper and et voila.

There are even companies who will produce stickers for you from pics :exploding_head:

1 Like

Surely I dont want to steal Tofugu’s IP

1 Like

Or ベエット先生 will put an arrow through your spine.

Not talking about stealing! This is in case they make the sticker pics officially available. Then one can get better quality stickers than when printing them oneself, as was suggested.

3 Likes

I see! Might even create a fashion line

2 Likes

I regret to say we unfortunately can not share with you our sticker files :pensive:

1 Like

いややゃ〜

Thanks for asking. I will laminate the turtle and pass it down as a heirloom

1 Like

Just scan it. They just said they couldn’t give them to you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.