If a WaniKani vocab audio is missing, it replaces it with languagepod101's audio recordings.Chrome:
Download instructions for Chrome:
- Follow the dropbox link and download the crx file
- Navigate to your extensions page in chrome
- Drag the crx file from your downloads folder into the Chrome extensions page
- Install Greasemonkey for Firefox or Tampermonkey for Chrome
- Follow the userscript link above and click install
There is only one bug I know of: if languagepod101 doesn't have the audio for a vocab, then the "I'm sorry we don't have this" audio plays, which can be kind of annoying.
Here are some images to better exemplify what this extension does:
Notice both these items do not have audio without this extension.
Change LogUpdate 1 (1/8/14): Fixed a problem where items with multiple readings would play the error message
To update the chrome extension, you will have to reinstall it completely.
Update 2 (2/19/14): Added greasemonkey script. For now, it only substitutes audio during review sessions and not on the individual vocab pages.