WaniKani scripted userbar?

Hey can we make it a smaller image at all? Some places have limits on size.

Yes, I’m happy to adjust the image, or provide a few to choose from. Let me know what you would prefer, or if anyone would like to propose new a background graphic.

Yeah a few to choose from would be nice. I’d like a 500x100px version personally.

Neat!

Testing!

Oh yeah!

Thanks man! I totally forgot about this… 

Some things, I would want to ask though… Though all of them are basic customization only…

I don’t want to include my username in it and also, if there was any way to have the sect name, the same size as  the level thing.

Also, level thing w/o brackets and close to Sect… Something like [big space in front] + “Level 8, Sect Turtles”, where the size of font is the size of the current level size and the colors are fine as they are right now.

Still thanks for working on it. :slight_smile:

Also, if you want it, I can try giving you the original image on which I made it… 

Time said... Yeah a few to choose from would be nice. I'd like a 500x100px version personally.
 Something like this background ? -

![](upload://mqogn32Jvmwe01g3aseK7AQ0zaB.png)

In case you want the original image (slightly changed, since I didn't have the original  - 

What I was meaning in my previous post (disregard the font and color) - 

Thanks for those Tyson! I’ll see about updating the images with an option for either size later. And it could be an option, but I’m not sure about hiding the username, the idea is kind of to make the image your WaniKani “id”. Is there a specific reason you’d need that?

I was not asking to make it as a default thing, but if you can add this as a customization option (if you can, of course. No pressure) 

Basically, I like having a bit of empty space as well. Too much stuff, can make it look crowded. Also, when I use this in other forums (of course, I am not using here, because for one, we don’t have signatures and people know my username, level and sect here already), they already know my username, so I wouldn’t need that, there.

kiko said... I've updated the script again to support Kanji - thanks very much ekko for looking into that! I regenerated everyone's images to ensure they're correct.

@Juichiro Thanks! And yes, but more like the self studying we do for Japanese ;)
 Woah, that's impressive. For how long have you been self studying programming?
The userbar page now lets you choose between normal and large size banners, thanks to tyson for those designs!

tyson123g said...I was not asking to make it as a default thing, but if you can add this as a customization option (if you can, of course. No pressure) 
No yeah I understood you meant for it to be optional, I will consider it.

Juichiro said... Woah, that's impressive. For how long have you been self studying programming?
@Juichiro About 3 years now. Honestly this is pretty basic, which is fortunate as I'm not particularly good with PHP. 

hello

Thought I’d test it out.

Awesome! Thanks Kiko!

Testing.

This is great!