Wanikani screenshots 📸

Do you have Discord? I’m thespookyfish#6042

I also carry the same moniker on Tumblr and Twitter.

What is Discord?!

I only use tumblr to reblog pokemon fan art… LOLOLOLOLOL… unashamed!

1 Like

Discord is like… text and voice chat for gamers, or that’s how it started. It’s a pretty neat system with free text chat and voice chat servers. It started more voice oriented, but ended up being pretty full-featured as a messaging service.

I also have Telegram and LINE. lol

I just thought it would be cool to talk to you more, but I don’t wanna clutter up this thread with off-topic chat. @_@

1 Like

I don’t have discord but I sent you a tumblr message, and I’ll look into discord!

1 Like

塵も積もれば、山となる
ちりもつもれば、やまとなる
Even Dust, When Piled up, Will Become a Mountain.

My favorite Japanese proverb. It was printed on my favorite workbook, Japanese from Zero (the old edition, the new edition doesn’t have it =( )
I’m a slow worker, but reminding myself of the proverb helps me continue! =D
Every little bit here and there will in the end become a big whole =)

I wanted to see if we could just say people for amount of people. We couldn’t, now I can :wink:
I know the “count” means how many/number of, people will suffice for a quicker answer (I often do on long answers. Boy name prefix = kun :wink: ). Since I knew the answer, just added short version to see if it had and if not add to list, so ignored answer.

3 Likes

I’m glad that I’ve hit a rhythm with WK where I have reviews in the time after I wake up but before I get ready for work. It feels like a habit now (in a good way).

3 Likes

Aw come on…(yeah, it’s not supposed to be an adjective I guess)

Next step is putting Enlightened bigger than Guru :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Some vocab I recognize based on the kanji and their meaning, while others I know purely from the reading.
This is one of the later. I was looking and thinking, number… group… turn… ordinal number… group?!!
Um, so what is the reading… BanGumi, PROGRAM! I just know the word, after watching Japanese TV programs with “this program is presented by” lines on every episode :wink:

1 Like

:expressionless:

YUP! It took like 1 day and half of failed reviews to start getting that word right! I was like: “how the hell am I going to remember the meaning?” Then, it clicked:

この番組はご覧のスポンサーの提供でお送りします

4 Likes

Rode out hurricane Harvey. Directly in the path. No power, just got running water back somewhat today, cell service was gone for days. Still doing reviews when I can.

7 Likes

Such big batch this morning =P

3 Likes

My first 100% on a larger review!

8 Likes

…I miss those days.

Here we go lvl 7

3 Likes

The typo engine turned a blind eye to this edit-distance-4 mistake of mine today…

(The right answer is “directions”)

I think I broke it…

3 Likes

Guess who just leveled up in less than 7 days? :thinking:

6 Likes

Got a bigger batch than usual
I’m still generally having much fewer reviews per day than I remember from last time. Just spacing out the lessons helps so much to prevent getting 150 reviews sittings. Even 42+ is somewhat rare still =P

Well, I have about the same amount spread across the next 24 hours =P

I haven’t been under 7 days, but made 7 days exactly twice! =D
7 days 2 hours three times, and only once I had more (9 hours more =P )

2 Likes