Wanikani screenshots 📸

About twenty keys all at the same time.

12 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: indeed. It’s because I lost a week and a half in limbo between levels 3 and 4, but have fun tooting your own horn, I’ll be at level seven in three days.

1 Like

Taken literally, that’s actually pretty impressive.

0 Likes

The funny thing is I think this has happened to me before… several times. I thought it was because I pressed the delete key or enter accidentally.

0 Likes

Usually if you just press enter, the JavaScript will prevent a blank answer from being submitted, but I think if you press enter and some other keys at the same time, it confuses the JavaScript.

1 Like

Hahah fair enough! I’ll wait for you on the level 60 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That exists!? All I ever see are various euphemisms involving flower petals and secret places.

2 Likes

あなたがおまんこです。

Wanikani needs to teach us racist words and curse words so we can accidentally on purpose run into 893 and call them 糞ったれ。

2 Likes

You say that like that isn’t what I type when I don’t know the reading to a kanji.

1 Like

HEY! You’re that 4chan guy. I remember you. I will never forget what you posted in that group on Slack…

1 Like

Please take this convo elsewhere. Make a thread about obscene kanji perhaps?

2 Likes

I finally have 0 reviews after a few weeks.

Although this latest session was pretty bad…

At least half of those fails that ended up in Guru were up for burns, I’m sure. I just… just couldn’t. @_@

6 Likes

Poor thing! You should use Kaniwani if you don’t already. It’s a boon for vocab retention.
69… heh heh…

5 Likes

I find this hilarious. Your welcome for immortalizing your shame.

3 Likes

I do, and I don’t.

I used to do it once a week, way back.

Mostly, I took about a 3-week break (mostly on accident, somewhat on purpose), and have only been back to regularly chipping at my (rather small) pile of reviews for the last 5 days or so.

1 Like

oh my~ im forget most of translation for level 38-39~~ it’s looks can post some of chaos wreck session of review~

0 Likes

Shame? or trying to not get banned?

We have no shame, but the mods don’t like it when people say naughty things

0 Likes

I have to resist doing those 12 new lessons in order to lower the amount of daily reviews I have to do …

… below 300 reviews is a lot better than four days ago … almost 400 reviews a day was just too much …

… new strategy … getting apprentice level below 100 to reduce the overall number of reviews a day should make life easier AND if I think about it, when I get an answer wrong, if I don’t immediately think “Of course!!!”, I check the correct answer and make a better mnemonic story for myself … so theoretically, once I’ve culled the stack of naughtiness, I suspect my rate of progression will probably be about the same … yet without spending so long doing reviews.

13 Likes

yeaaaa booooi
I got the reading of 切手 wrong because I forgot the small tsu.

4 Likes

351 apprentice itens :fearful: I got to 150 the other day and I was handling it pretty well (100 simply gets too easy), but I DOUBT I would even be able to do 2x more :fearful: teach me master

1 Like