Wanikani screenshots 📸

sigh. This was a really unsatisfying burn.
Also, long live rikaichan!

3 Likes

I did all the level 30 lessons, so I guess I’m halfway through? I’m about two weeks away from 1 year of Wanikani, and I can say it was a pretty satisfying year.

5 Likes

You’re not really half way done. You’re perhaps half way to beginning Level 60. But it takes six months or more to burn things. I grabbed the following image from another thread, so the “You are here” does not apply to you. But it does illustrate that when you finish Level 30, you are probably 1/3 of the way to “all burned”.

1 Like

At the moment I just want to reach level 60, I’ll care about all burned when I get there. I prefer to use lessons done (or maybe Guru+ items), because even items I’ve learned 1 hour ago I can potentially recognize when reading.

Your 1/3 is pretty spot on though. I have 2814 burns, or 31.7% of the 8880 total.

4 Likes

I knew they burn in hell there :joy:

8 Likes

They say a picture speaks a thousand words :zipper_mouth_face:

10 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

あの。。。 正しかったんだけどね。

2019-09-14%20090345

1 Like

We believe in you! 頑張って!

I actually didn’t notice it was at 100% till I had like 18 items left, and then I got really nervous! I almost always make some stupid mistake/typo.

5 Likes

… when you say it in your head then just write that.

I feel like I’ve made this same mistake before.

4 Likes

i had to try it

15 Likes

New York Skyline
Circa 2019
Colorized

11 Likes

My first burnt anything (੭ ˃̣̣̥ ㅂ˂̣̣̥)੭

I’d like to thank Aphex Twin and Chopin for making it possible to focus

6 Likes

8 Likes

My first enlightened :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

AaaAaA, I’ve just finished 308 reviews :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

8 Likes

Wow congrats on burning so many things! :slight_smile: (One of the few times I can congratulate someone for such a thing… Thanks Wanikani)

1 Like

boy am I in for a fun time.

finally doing lessons again after… five months is cool though.

2 Likes

This one was kinda rough, I powered through them and made some dumb mistakes but I’d been slacking on reviews this last week.

I don’t wanna even look at KameSame yet

4 Likes