Wanikani screenshots 📸

Finally got this batch right.

6 Likes

I’ve been using the Flaming Durtles app which doesn’t refresh the summary page, so I’ve been trying to see just how many I can do before I have to actually use the website again :joy:

Also my battery was at 42% when I took these :eyes:

3 Likes

Amazing landmark for me …

First time, probably since starting, that I have had 0 in Apprentice. The double fail on near burns has been dragging me down for a while.

14 Likes

Let’s just hope it stays that way! (Until WK decides to add new items, of course)

1 Like

This is absolutely fantastic :joy: I knew the reading was めいし, but I translated that as “business card” in my mind, which has the same reading as “noun”.

And this happened only because I learned “business card” in the last week or two, and haven’t seen “noun” in a veeery long time… :clap::clap:

10 Likes

@supersnoopy leveled up so my Leaderboard got sorted in pretty satisfying categories.

Please no one level up from now on thanks a bunch

10 Likes

Give me your credit cart number and expiration date and I’ll think about it

3 Likes

Is a simple one-time transac(a)tion also ok?

4 Likes

Hey, I’m on there! Nice!

(plan to level up within a week, though, Sorry)Though it seems that won’t affect the order, so Not Sorry

1 Like

Capture43

The first item I failed to burn came back. I’ve now fully burned level 2, 5 months after level 1. At this rate, I’ll burn everything in… :thinking: does math … 24 years. Go me.

8 Likes

Nah man, all of your other items will be coming back for burns quicker than you think. You can check some cool stats over here wkstats

What’s that yellow popup? :eyes:

1 Like

I read it a little too literally
:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hold my beer…

1 Like

Here you go :blush: Very useful userscript :wink:

5 Likes

Holy- already?! I’m proud of myself for sticking with this :sob::tada:
49%20PM

7 Likes