holy! I can’t wait coming to your level - level 16 sounds absolutely wild. ![]()
The AI always creates 4 images at once in total and I usually choose the one that fits the best but here I have to share 2 because they turned out absolutely amazing.
It’s actually a much higher level kanji, and it’s not the mnemonics wanikani uses, but ones I used to learn the character. But wow, that’s actually much better than what I thought it was gonna be.
I love that you came up with your own mnemonic for this - sometimes they are just a better fit. ![]()
Is it just me or does the second one look like shakira.
Indeed, I was wondering where you got that mnemonic from
This thread is fun! It’d be funny to prompt it with AI-generated radicals or mnemonics:
YES! AI-CEPTION ![]()
![]()
lol you are kinda right ![]()
鬼 (demon) + 麻 (hemp) = 魔 (magic)
A much better mnemonic than wanikani’s, imo.
Here’s another one I made for the kanji 花 which is made out of the radicals for flower, spoon and leader.
A leader with a spoon is planting flowers so that one day this place may be full of beautiful flowers.
According to AI - this leader is not only planting flowers with a spoon, he’s a flower himself.
This is fantastic and this can help a lot of people!
There is a version accessable for everyone called Craiyon: https://www.craiyon.com/
It produces not that high quality pictures but works the same
thanks so much for sharing. I’ll definitely check this one out, too ![]()
Already requested one but this is too fun!
駅 (Station) came to mind which might produce somethng funny.
Mnemonic is, A horse and a shrimp are sitting next to each other, waiting for the train.
that’s amazing!!!
I wanna see one more please, the most complex joyo kanji: 鬱 (gloom, depression) Reworded wanikani mnemonic: A tree can be a tree or a psychopath.