Wanikani loading forever

Haha. Thanks for the warning. Good luck with it all! <3

2 Likes

Moss_Introduces_Jen_To_The_Internet_The_IT_Crowd_Series_3_Episode_4_The_Internet
This Jen, is the holy crabigator servers.

5 Likes

Damn I had 10 more review items and then I was going to bed :sob: I have an early start tomorrow but I’m torn between waiting up for it to get fixed or not :persevere: really don’t want my SRS flow to get thrown off right now :weary:

2 Likes

I have all of THREE reviews, no lessons, but they are all I can THINK of! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
OK, so I’m playing FF7 while keeping an eye on the forum too, cause it is fun =^_^=

2 Likes

I hope you can find a solution that works for you soon. Sorry about the inconvenience… Good luck. =D

1 Like

You’re welcome

7 Likes

Looking into it now

18 Likes

Why… Did I hurt you in some way?!

2 Likes

Thanks Viet!

3 Likes

Haha this is amazing!

3 Likes

Oh Lord that is terrifying! :scream: :scream: :scream:

3 Likes

Just be glad I didn’t link the one with the lightsaber

5 Likes

As curious as I may be about this lightsaber version you speak of… I’m not sure if I’d be able to stomach it. O.O

(lightsaber is one word? Sorry… I have never seen Star Wars.)

3 Likes

Tsurukame still works! Yay for offline access!

3 Likes

6 Likes

waiting for lightsaber… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thank god Flaming Durtles still works!

3 Likes

Time to do all my KameSame reviews instead I guess :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

As you’re all doing reviews, sleeping, chatting, etc… I think I will just go eat some food. This is just a friendly reminder that you should all take a break, eat some food, and have a drink (if you haven’t done so already). =D Have fun!

5 Likes

We have never really established who that monk is, have we? It’s neither the Crabigator nor Viet, nor Koichi…

4 Likes