Scheduled Downtime for October 2, 1:15pm PDT

If you prefer, you can think of that as 4:15pm EDT, 5:15am JST, or 20:15 UTC. We are budgeting 15 minutes, but we think it’ll probably be a little faster than that. We know it’s a bit short notice — our host just let us know the database needs some ambiguous minor updates.

As usual, we’ll post updates during the maintenance window and let everyone know how it’s going. We’ll also post an update here when it’s all done so you can dive back in and burn some more turtles.

28 Likes

2019-10-02T20:15:00Z2019-10-02T20:30:00Z

50 Likes

wow this is pretty cool

8 Likes

What kind of formatting is that and how you use it?

2 Likes

8 Likes

Oh that’s very well done !

2 Likes

how do I give you a lingot!?

16 Likes

You know where I’m from!? Creepy.

jk

10 Likes

*downloads his data via the API… *

2 Likes

don’t worry, every smart database manager makes backups.

What i’m more worried about is 15 minutes of my lifetime i won’t be able to use WK with my lifetime subscription. Is it really a lifetime service if it’s not available your whole life (一生)?

Oh wait, i don’t have a lifetime subscription yet. All good.

10 Likes

Please don’t burn any turtles. Let them live. Retire them perhaps :wink:

1 Like

Unacceptable.

1 Like

We need an afterlife service too. What would that be like though :thinking: Your consciousness gets uploaded into a virtual space when you die so you can spend eternity doing reviews.

10 Likes

But I do.

To assauge your concern, won’t that wait seem like a lifetime? Several of these, and it will almost be as if you were immortal.

2 Likes

Are we there yet?

:sob:

1 Like

The end is nigh.

1 Like

Phew, just finished my reviews and then saw the message on the main page. Good timing, me!

Here we go. Hold on to your Durtle-patterned suspenders, everyone.

13 Likes

I was reviewing ANIME%20NITRO%20EMOTE%20SERVER-1

12 Likes