Wanikani Burns / Critical Condition Items update lag

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone else has the very minor issue: “burned items in the last 30 days” and “critical condition items” taking a while to update?

Weirdly, If you click on “see more critical items” or “see more burned items” it appears to be showing everything correctly. There just appears to be a lag on the front page.

1 Like

Have you tried logging off and back in?

Thanks for trying to help but no good. Not a big deal I guess.

While it’s been extremely rare (maybe once or twice in the last six months) I feel like the system has gotten slow a couple of times. I’ve chalked it up to the servers being busy or a lot of people on at the same time (without knowing that for sure). Both times things seemed to clear themselves up by the next day. If that’s not it I’d try clearing my browser cache. No real harm done even if it doesn’t work and there might be a payoff.

1 Like

Well, at least someone is in the same boat as me…lol

Hi there!

Thanks for bringing this up, just wanted to let you know that our engineers are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.

We’ll let you know when it is resolved,

Don’t forget you can always reach us at hello@wanikani.com

2 Likes

I think this is fixed for me. Just burned a few items and they appeared in the burn list immediately afterwards. Or maybe it’s just a coincidence.

1 Like

This has indeed been fixed and should be resolved for everyone, we had notified users who had reached out via email but forgot to mention it here, thanks for the reminder!

Please let us know if anyone is still experiencing this issue.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.