Burned items section on the dashboard doesn't update

Basically what the title says. This is what I see on the home page -

It hasn’t updated since April 10 even though I’ve burned a few items on April 11 and 12.

It shows the correct items when I click on “See more burned items…” -

6 Likes

Yep, I am also seeing the same issue. I burned an item on April 12th, but the Dashboard’s “Burned Items In The Last 30 Days” area only goes up to an item I burned on April 10th.
Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 1.43.00 PM

1 Like

The same is true for critical condition items :sweat_smile:.

Let’s tag the @Mods so they are aware of the issue

2 Likes

Thank you both! We’ll take a look into this one.

Edit: On second thought, @Shokudan, @RobertaB, & @Skywarp21, could you email us at hello@wanikani.com so we can collect some more information from you? I’m unable to reproduce the same issue on my end, so I want to check to see if there’s something I’m missing.

5 Likes

Just sent an e-mail with pics. Sorry, my timezone is different from yours :grinning:

Update: The critical condition items box has just updated itself after the reviews, but… It shows yesterday’s critical condition items, which are no more critical :sweat_smile:

Same is true for the burned items box: after the reviews it has updated itself to yesterday progression. Looks like a 24h delay

i have this problem too. Both burned items and critical condition box. Is it timezone cause the problem?

I don’t think so. For what I noticed it is like a whole one-day delay :woman_shrugging:

Possibly related:

One more update: the issue is sorted for me.
How about the other users?

Thank you @Mods :blush:

look like the bug for burned item still for me. i burned a vocab earlier but last item is Apr 13

I think it’s a timing issue. I was missing items burned on April 13rd and 14th, today they appeared but
I burned some new items and they’re not on the dashboard (but the SEE MORE BURNED ITEMS page shows them).

Yes, issue’s still there. I’ve been too optimistic as usual :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

We’ve let the engineering team know! Thank you for your patience as we look into it.

2 Likes

Has anyone experiencing the issue found it has resolved for them? It’s still there for me :sweat_smile:

I completely forgot about this but yeah it’s still there for me too

2 Likes

Yeah, same :sweat_smile: Thank you for sharing the info :blush:

1 Like

The burn items that you ordered are delayed due to supply chain issues

3 Likes

Hi everyone, just letting you know, for those we didn’t reach out to via email, that this has been fixed and should be resolved for everyone.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue.

3 Likes