Kaniwani is a very good webpage for vocabulary but its just plain annoying that it can’t be as easily followed as WK
I mean i can see my reviews left of the day in iOS and have an App for wanikani to receive notifications on reviews and see how many reviews i have ahead. i can organize my day to not let em pile up so much and take it as a part of my day plan .All off the apis work great with WK. But i think the next logic step would be that WK fuses with kaniwani or ends up adding that functionality. Here are my main reasons why kaniwani could be a lot better:
- No app for iOS or android
- If you are in an advanced level in WK and want to begin with KW you end up with tons of reviews, when varely beginning, also it wont progressively unlock items
- If it is linked to WK to much then it must be part of it or use its own vocabulary lists and be able to advance at your own rhithym.
- Too many sinonims, in my opiniin some depuring shall be done.
As for WK i think it could have some more features that i wish.
- Help with vocabulary recall, wk in its home page says it will also help with vocabulary not only kanji.
- Perhaps conjugating verbs could be integrated.
- JLPT, goyo, frequency tracking.
Please let me know if you think in right or perhaps im horribly wrong.