WaniKani and jisho.org :D

Uhhh… So I was using beta.jisho.org. And look what pops up. :smiley:

Not sure if this has been mentioned before though. Didn’t see anything on the forums. But then again, I don’t use the forums too often. :frowning:

But it’s nice to know. :slight_smile:

Argh. Just found the post that I didn’t think existed previously. I’m sorry for taking up your time. Can I delete this topic?

No, you have to forever live in shame with this post as a reminder that you were the last on the boat here (also if anyone cares, it has been around longer than two months).

分かります。 :cry:

But it’s a cool feature. Didn’t know they integrated WaniKani stuff. Is this cause TextFugu kept recommending jisho.org in the lessons, and so they’re doing this to reciprocate or something?

Good question. I think it has just been there since the beta version of Jisho started. I don’t think it keeps getting updated though because it isn’t 100%. So it may have only been the original vocab.

Syphus said... No, you have to forever live in shame with this post as a reminder that you were the last on the boat here (also if anyone cares, it has been around longer than two months).
 How about seppuku to regain your honour?
Mempo said...
Syphus said... No, you have to forever live in shame with this post as a reminder that you were the last on the boat here (also if anyone cares, it has been around longer than two months).
 How about seppuku to regain your honour?
Give me the honour and make me your 介錯人.
My blade is sharp, my movement swift. You won't feel anything.