Wall of Shame Fortune Telling - (Aka I think Wanikani is trying to tell me something)

I took care of it for you :3

Thanks for renaming the topic. That sounds better now :slight_smile:

Also, great to see so many great posts. Had a good laugh! Looking forward to seeing more.

2 Likes

wk

Crabigator, what are you trying to tell me? I’m a tall, skinny guy, I’m happy with my metabolism the way it is.

28 Likes

This thread is the best :grinning:

This being said…exit a little? From what, Crabinator? Wanikani? LIFE?

21 Likes

Thanks, that worked!

1 Like

Uh “noon to get lower”.

Not sure what that means, but I will still agree just in case. The Crabigator knows best.

Please guys don’t fight.

9 Likes

Sounds about right.

11 Likes

Less fortune telling, more basic instructions on how to play ball-oriented team sports…:baseball::basketball::football::rugby_football:

22 Likes

I’m also in Chicago, and it’s currently -7 this morning. Woohoo!

1 Like

Standard Sin would be a great band name :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Yeah sometime I am lazy and I do my work at the last moment

21 Likes

ありがとう。

I’m… not sure what this means. Someone help.

11 Likes

I took this a few weeks ago with the intent of making this topic but you beat me to it!

9 Likes

I can’t stand these two…

I’ve reviewed the ‘Not yet’ 50 times and ‘The End’ kanji/vocabulary about 200+ times between them.

I only recently figured out a way I could remember them. If you focus only on the widest vertical stroke in both Kanji you can think of it making a journey heading upwards.

For 未 the widest vertical bar hasn’t reached the top of character, it is ‘Not Yet’ there.

For 末 the widest vertical bar has reached the top of the character, therefore it has reached ‘The End’.

As for memorised the readings, 未 looks like a MIG fighter jet (み/MIi).

49 Likes

Precisely my mnemonic :slight_smile:

Yeah, someone better than me is probably coming to replace me :upside_down_face:

14 Likes

Dunno what to make out of this, lol.

20 Likes

Someone wants to stay over your place during the night because that someone loves you. The thing is that your tsundere side likes to create unnecessary boundaries to love. Therefore, the Holy Cabrigator is trying to tell you that you should open your heart to that person no matter how much you like to make others wait for you. It’s time.

11 Likes