Very <br>Quick Forum Test

Suspicion confirmed

Iā€™d always wondered about that. Thanks.

You canā€™t send me ramen though here. But I really appreciate you giving it a shot.Ā 

Iā€™m guessing you tried to delete your post. Sadly, this isnā€™t a feature yet :frowning:

I wasnā€™t trying to delete my post, I was trying to send ramen though.

Correction; I was trying to double post ramen via both threads :smiley:

It didnā€™t work, I got udon. Youā€™re close, I can feel it.Ā 

You should start with something smaller, like takoyaki. Ā Also, what browser are you using?

@rfindleyĀ  you should totally get on the ā€œsend Cassykins ramenā€ script. Also, because I like her, it should also have a ā€œsend mahum chocolateā€ option.

1 Like

It would be lovely if it was a SEND wanikani member_ delicious item script.

Crunderwood, out of curiousity, what were you testing?

Whether I could double post an entire threadā€¦

Ahhhhhā€¦ I see. Very strange, and interesting.

Iā€™m pretty glad that didnā€™t work.

However, it did look like that did happen to someone else in the WaniKani forum section a few days agoā€¦ One had 15 replies, the other closer to 25.

AnimeCanuck said... [...]
Crunderwood, out of curiousity, what were you testing?

Crunderwood said... Whether I could double post an entire thread.......
 the day when Crunderwood decuple posts threads...

I canā€™t figure out why youā€™re quoting me here, too. Hmmā€¦

AnimeCanuck said... I can't figure out why you're quoting me here, too. Hmm...
 because you asked the question of what the forum test was.

Edit: deleted the top line from my above post to make it more clear.
Cassykins said... @rfindley  you should totally get on the "send Cassykins ramen" script. Also, because I like her, it should also have a "send mahum chocolate" option.
This. 
2 Likes

The fact that it actually did work, @AnimeCanuck; check 8 hours agoā€¦

Crunderwood said... The fact that it actually did work, @AnimeCanuck; check 8 hours ago....
 ... Oohhh..

@yumenokage - because I thought perhaps your focus was on the first line more (especially since I already had responded to Crunderwood's explanation in my post above that one). I must've ninja'd you again here, too.

(Buahahaha!)

... I'm a bit afraid, but I will check 8 hours ago. O.o ... In the WK section, there was a new(ish) person who did the same (already referenced) maybe... 3 days ago?

It was actually quite easy, but the original post had a couple of html tags which worked in the thread I was taken to, but not the other thread :frowning:

mahum said...
Cassykins said... @rfindley  you should totally get on the "send Cassykins ramen" script. Also, because I like her, it should also have a "send mahum chocolate" option.
This. 
I should user-test such a script on my wife.  She is the Empress of Chocolate.  At any given moment, I think we have at least 5 varieties of chocolate around the house (for emergencies :-) ).

When I proposed to her (marriage), I distracted her with my world's-best-brownies while I pulled the ring out of our picnic basket.  She was so distracted with the brownies that it took her a moment to notice the ring.
1 Like
AnimeCanuck said...[...]

@yumenokage - because I thought perhaps your focus was on the first line more (especially since I already had responded to Crunderwood's explanation in my post above that one). I must've ninja'd you again here, too.

(Buahahaha!)

[...]
 nope.  I just wanted to comment about what if decuple thread post...