Very Quick Forum Test

Suspicion confirmed

Ahh…

(This is dangerous. Crunderwood is dangerous!)

It was actually quite easy, but the original post had a couple of html tags which worked in the thread I was taken to, but not the other thread :frowning:

Crunderwood said... It was actually quite easy, but the original post had a couple of html tags which worked in the thread I was taken to, but not the other thread :(
 so weird...

Even more impressive was sending that post on my computer with a bit of self written script magic and it appearing in both threads.

I am enjoying this

Yeah, I noticed that response in this thread’s other half, as well… Hmm… so it’s a weird script you’re working on?

Actually, a moment ago in either しりとり or the “Above You” thread, whilst attempting to post the site had an error! Are we breaking the server tonight?!

so, basically, you’re bringing “double posting” to a whole new level?

AnimeCanuck said... Yeah, I noticed that response in this thread's other half, as well... Hmm... so it's a weird script you're working on?

Actually, a moment ago in either しりとり or the "Above You" thread, whilst attempting to post the site had an error! Are we breaking the server tonight?!

was it...wait for it...error 404?

Second forum test post