[UserScript] WaniKani Stealth Mode

Hi all! I’m an “on-again-off-again” WaniKan-er. For the past two months though, I’ve been very much “on”!

I noticed that if I’m trying to sneak in some reviews whilst at work, WaniKani is a bit eye catching to the passer-by with its beautiful bright colours. I’ve got lots of UserScripts installed, so I know how useful they can be. However, I couldn’t find a “SFW” theme for WaniKani that I was happy with - so I made my own. Stealth Mode desaturates the site’s colours, and makes the lesson/review screens more grey.

You can download the script here (screenshots here too):
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/39019-wanikani-stealth-mode

and find the source here:

If you have any issues, suggestions, or feedback, they’d be most welcome. Thanks!

11 Likes

The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

Sweet! I can’t wait to try this when I get home. Thank you so much.

0 Likes

sorry to revive this topic, but i just had to say that this theme is really beautiful. installed it and am seriously in love. it’s so subtle and easy on the eyes. love love love! very much recommend to everyone!

0 Likes

Hey
Thanks for making this script, I think it would be very useful but unfortunately I couldn’t make it work. It gets stuck on loading the reviews unless I do ‘empty caches’. Then it works until the next review.
I’m using Safari & MacOS Mojave.
thanks

0 Likes