[Userscript] WaniKani Part-Of-Speech

userscripts.org is down

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/userscripts.org.html

This is why I have all my scripts backed up at https://greasyfork.org/

ahhhh, k, i was wondering what was goin on

userscripts.org seems to be back up and running now.

Down again

Updated the script to be hosted somewhere else.

Seems to be down (both links) Any possibility of posting updated link? :slight_smile:

EvilTrout said... Seems to be down (both links) Any possibility of posting updated link? :)
 This one is working here (2.1), at least for me.

userscripts.org is always dead, BTW.

I can download the file, but Tampermonkey won’t let me import it, either from the url or the file itself. Any ideas? Apologies, I am a noob when it comes to programming :slight_smile:

Edit: Got it installed. Thank you coders of olden times for this wonderful script.

I’d like to use it but it doesn’t seem to work anymore. When I tried installing it via browser, the Tampermonkey Install Page froze then crashed. After that it downloaded a .js file which I couldn’t import via Tampermonkey because of “wrong syntax”. Will there be any fix in the future?

Thanks in advance,
Eagle

I wrote a little program in Python that split up the “DATA” section so it doesn’t contain 1.7mb of data in a single line. That made the script finally load without lagging. I also removed a few syntax errors and now it’s working again. Check out this link for download:

9 Likes

This is fantastic. Thank you!

No problem :slight_smile:

I think verb inflections it is a must-have feature… since we are being taught only the “plain” form, and it is not always straightforward to infer its inflections… Thanks for the great work anyway!

Seems both links for this script are dead, unfortunately :frowning:

I don’t use the script, but here is a mirror link:

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

The link doesn’t work please fix.

What did this script do that isn’t in the base version already?

You are right i didn’t notice

This hasn’t worked for ages but I had it enabled in my list from a while back, so I was running it anyway, Over the past few weeks I’ve noticed when I try to type in a reading, it often types in hiragana instead, and I eventually narrowed it down to this script. So if anyone else is having those issues, just get rid of it.

Actually nevermind I think it’s a different script
Wait no it still happens even without any scripts on, maybe it’s an actual WK bug? Might make a post about it