[Userscript] Wanikani Leaderboard

Yep, but it’s easy to edit. In function function install_settings on line 87 edit these lines to add more values like I’ve done:

'totalNumberOfLeeches': {type:'dropdown',label:'Total number of leeches',hover_tip: 'The amount of leeches you want to display',default:defaults.totalNumberOfLeeches, content:{5:'5 (Min)', 10:'10', 15:'15', 20:'20', 25:'25', 30:'30 (default)', 35:'35', 40:'40', 45:'45', 50:'50', 55:'55', 60:'60'}},
'leechesPerTable': {type:'dropdown',label:'Number of leeches per table',hover_tip: 'Defines how many leeches will be included per table',default:defaults.leechesPerTable, content:{10:'10 (default)', 15:'15', 20:'20', 25:'25', 30:'30', 35:'35', 40:'40'}},

How about this? :smile:

Long list split over three tables

Just uploaded the new version with multi table option today.

3 Likes

Does that mean you get more tables the more you add people?
I believe one paginated table would solve that in a much cleaner way, don’t you think? You never know how many people one might add, in return, they might end up with a lot of tables

It looks good, but you probably something so that each table is the same height so that you don’t get this situation:

The number of tables can be set in the menu. The maximum number of tables is three, since once you have three of them you basically occupy the entire width of the dashboard.

There are no doubt better ways of displaying the users but when I created this script I never planned on more than one table. Multiplying the tables was just a quick fix for people with really long leaderboards. I’ll look into paginating and the like later.

That’s fine. It’s not a big deal. Appreciate the quick fix, it definitely looks promising.

Could you check if you are missing any users?

I just discovered a little error that causes one user to disappear when using three tables.

Compared one table to three and it was the same number.

Actually I should amend what I said above. I am now seeing it when I had 22 users, I would get 7, 6, 7. So I actually would lose 2 people. When I added another user to get to 23, the three tables then showed the correct count of 8, 8, 7.

Also as a fix to the other issue I mentioned above with the wrapping, this seems to guarantee that all the tables are the same height of the parent div:

let leaderboardTableStyle = '<div id="leaderboard" class="row" style="display: flex">';

I now get this:

This is what I needed to make my sta… life complete. @neicul -senpai we need this on Kitsun now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

A ‘buddy system’ where you can track each others progress and see their stats (after becoming a buddy) is still on the low prio list :wink:

Sorry for going off-topic OP! Its a cool script that I would’ve used if I wasn’t already level 60

1 Like

What does it say i’m not finished? I have obviously burned everything see

This can’t be more true

3 Likes

Wow this is actually so cool, ima make a thread to get some rivals

2 Likes

I might be missing something, but I can’t seem to get three columns/tables to work! I only have the option for one or two columns.

They disabled the three tables option in the latest version because of a bug in splitting up the users. You can go back a version if you want it.

Thank you!

1 Like

Finally installed it. Now just gotta find some level 8-ish people to add. XD

Wow, this script is acutally a little scary…

I’m quite concerned, how much information WK gives everybody about oneself… Even without API key. And with the API key you can absolutely analyse one’s soul

1 Like

It’s probably a simple crawler that looks at the data on your profile page. As long as it is on there it is able to find that information.

1 Like

Come join us over here!

https://community.wanikani.com/t/the-waiting-for-low-levelers-to-eat-cake-group/30152