[Userscript] Wanikani Heatmap

Very well, I’ll attempt to wait it out, as I had been after reading similar reports above however it has been about 4 days (lining up with the latest update) since the troubles started. Thank you for the help.

1 Like

I wish I could be of more help, but the recent update was very small and could not be the direct cause of the problem (though perhaps there’s an indirect path somewhere)

1 Like

I pressed “Reload review data” within the heatmaps settings page, f5’d and the heatmap worked. The heatmap was not working on multiple devices on multiple browsers. No idea why, but all’s well that ends well.

1 Like

If I were to take a shot in the dark, I had done an excessive amount of reviews the day the heatmap stopped working (Jun 16), from 400 being my most reviews to 485. Perhaps something went wrong with the auto generated colours being recalibrated or something, idk, as I said, random shot in the dark.

1 Like

Oh yes, there is an issue with the script not being able to take advantage of some caching that WK does, and that can slow your reviews down as long as you have over 100 reviews remaining. They’re looking into making it work better with scripts, though

1 Like

I think they were talking about the Heatmap script, not Reorder Omega :wink:

1 Like

Haha, oops. I was wondering why I didn’t think of the caching earlier, I guess that’s why, lol. Sorry @razmic I was thinking about another script with my last post

1 Like