[Userscript] Wanikani Heatmap

Haha I do not, I just really like hanging out here

4 Likes

Yeah, I think itā€™s one of the first thing I tried as wellā€¦

At first I thought I would not need it much or at allā€¦but now I think itā€™s the one thing I cannot live without lmao!

3 Likes

Could you add a functionality to make the range of the last interval equal to the largest amount of reviews done in a day?

So like, if my highest amount of reviews is 560 on a day, the highest interval is automatically 560.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll think about it, but I donā€™t think that would be too useful for most people, since it would only apply to a single day

2 Likes

If we hover over the Done Daily label the maximum day is identified. I wonder why we would need a visual clue on top of that. When we need this day we can easily find it because the date is displayed in the hover tips for the days.

4 Likes

Ah! Didnā€™t know this. Thanks!

3 Likes

I just found out this morning that the CSS didnā€™t load (503), Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s my network issue or there is something happened to the server :thinking:

anyway, itā€™s fine now (200) :thinking:

I think my CSS didnt load too, there is a wall of text, it was working fine before.

How did you fix it?

Yeah, the heatmap stopped showing for me a couple of days ago too. Was thinking it was a temporary bug, but its still not there for me :frowning:

woops, I think the server is unstable :thinking:
i didnā€™t to anything :see_no_evil:

It fixed itself for me now too lol

No idea why this would be happening. Please tell me if it persists and I will move the CSS off GitHub

2 Likes

Possible error, but it shows my longest lesson streak as 87 but as you can seeā€¦

Unfortunately Iā€™ve never been that consistent (though I wish I were!)

1 Like

Thereā€™s a setting in the lessons tab (of the settings dialog) that lets you choose whether to count days where you had no lessons available to the streak. I assume that this setting is activated

1 Like

Ah youā€™re totally right. It feels wrong to have such a long streak, but I also like the idea of my 0/0 days being counted in the streak so I think Iā€™ll keep it. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello,
using v3.0.10, I note that in top-left corner, the settings icon is colliding with the ā€œreviewsā€ word:

1 Like

Hmm, that should be centered. What browser are you on?

Firefox 81.0.2
I tried disabling all Stylusā€™ themes at once, but it did not fix the issue.

1 Like

Looks fine for me on Firefox 81.0.2. Do you have any other scripts which could be interfering?