[Userscript] Wanikani Heatmap

I’ve updated to 3.0.33, but the total time is still broken.

2 Likes

Thanks! This should be fixed now in v3.0.34

4 Likes

Thanks for the update! The single review display looks better now:

1 Like

Yep! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Yes everything works fine for me now, thanks for the updates!

1 Like

I use the first review to determine when your session started, so unfortunately it’s not possible to time a single review (and the time for 2 reviews is actually just the time for the second review)

1 Like

What’s up with the difference in the amount of burned items? Does it count removed and/or resurrected items? :caught_durtling:

2 Likes

For the reviews I look at all registered reviews, which I believe include both removed and resurrected items.

I also explicitly request removed items from the API for the lessons, too

1 Like

Oooh, nice nice. Would it be possible to make the removed items appear in the list of items? :caught_durtling: (preferably grouped together at the bottom of the list or in their own distinct color)

Might be related - I see that neither 今日(こんにち)は nor 乱交(らんこう) appear on wkstats. No idea whether that is intentional or caused by limitations of API stuff.

1 Like

They don’t already?

I’ll think about it!

Not sure what rfindley does about hidden items on wkstats. I imagine he doesn’t include them to reduce confusion

1 Like

They don’t :caught_durtling: At least not the two I mentioned. Can’t remember what other items there were.

Wiii!

1 Like

It would be super nice if the hours minimap had its own separate color key that could be configured. Review counts in the hours minmap are usually lower than the daily counts, so it would be nice to be able to set up scales/colors to reflect this.

1 Like

I think there is something wrong with error percentage with this script, I am sure to be making way more mistakes since lvl 22, I am at 24 now, but with this graph it shows otherwise

1 Like

That’s the workload graph script. While it adds a button to the heat map it’s not one of my scripts. You’ll want to bring this up in its own thread

2 Likes

omg, for an instant, I lost all track of time when I noticed the row with 2022 :rofl: Did not expect it to pop up. Was just the review forecast doing its work!

7 Likes

Thank you for this wonderful script! In additional to being one of my favorite scripts on its own, it’s fantastic for anyone like me that wants to learn more about how to write a user script!

I have a wild hair to write another script involving review stats, and everything I might want is already available in this script (and, of course, Wanikani Review Cache). I’m learning a ton just reading (and stealing) your code.

Silly example: I didn’t know how to avoid annoying lint warnings for globals like wkof until I saw you explicitly pass window.wkof in as a parameter to the outermost function called by the script manager. Obvious once I figured out what was going on, but I’d of had no idea without seeing your code.

Many thanks!

2 Likes

There’s also the alternative of putting /* global x */ at the start of a function to explicitly tell eslint that variable x is a global if you don’t want to use a parameter. Both prevent the warning from popping up though :grin:

3 Likes

OT, but @BIsTheAnswer totally wins the user profile wars. That I had to resort to Google translate was <chefs-kiss>

2 Likes

this script is essential for when we want to see the worst level we have been through. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

That’s nice to hear considering that I learned to program by looking at other scripts. Full circle :wink:

4 Likes