[Userscript] Wanikani Dashboard Active Topics Panel

Mempo said...  It partially defeats the purpose of the style, but I can add an option to leave the recent unlocks in.
 I thought you could just fix the box height, without me needing another script

Heiopei said...
Mempo said...  It partially defeats the purpose of the style, but I can add an option to leave the recent unlocks in.
 I thought you could just fix the box height, without me needing another script
 Thought I looked into that a few months ago and couldn't be easily fixed. Until I do, I added an option to the Clean Dashboard style to keep the unlocked, critical and burned item panes.

Thanks

v1.3
 - Enhanced styling for users who don’t have the Clean Dashboard style

Can someone confirm this still looks normal on screens larger than 15" ?

Mempo said... v1.3
 - Enhanced styling for users who don't have the Clean Dashboard style

Can someone confirm this still looks normal on screens larger than 15" ?
Looks fine both with and without the clean dashboard on a 27" monitor :D

I have installed it again after some time and when it loads it shows only 4 items, the 5th is almost hidden. After some time the spacing is adjusted and 5 are displayed. What’s more I have no spacing between the icon and the text in the headline when it comes to Clean Dashboard.

@embe stop using hipster browsers… all your scripts are breaking :smiley:

Chrome is a hipster brower? ;>

Sometimes, I have four as well. Does Safari count as a hipster? I just want to use Safari on Mac.

Amenophyckxs said... @embe stop using hipster browsers... all your scripts are breaking :D
 I switched to Chrome a few weeks ago. I also recently bought my first vinyl album. How many hipster points do I earn?

embe said... Chrome is a hipster brower? ;>
 A few days ago you posted in another thread that you're using something other than chrome... Dont lie to us ;)

/t/Jitai-字体-The-font-randomizer-that-fits/12617/225

Amenophyckxs said...
embe said... Chrome is a hipster brower? ;>
 A few days ago you posted in another thread that you're using something other than chrome... Dont lie to us ;)

/t/Jitai-字体-The-font-randomizer-that-fits/12617/225
That's based on Chrome >.< 

But ok, it does get you extra hipster points.

But it’s not chrome?:stuck_out_tongue: Either way, I was just joking. Embe knows nothing I say is serious :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: OH extra hipster points, i didn’t see that part… yay

Changed to a two column layout like it used to be, but if anybody is like “nah, I prefer the active topics lists under the forum list” I can built in a variable that lets you switch easy enough.

@mempo, thank you very much.  After the site was recently modified, the user topics panel disappeared.  I installed your updated userscript just now and it’s all good now.  I prefer the two column layout.  For your info, I’m running it on Safari / MacOS Sierra.

Oh, so in Safari/Tampermonkey I have to update the script manually. I thought the website was bugged, and the right column just died.

Now, I have the fun back.

But, looking in the non-scripted version of the site. There is just WaniKani News and then, View the blog.

embe said... I have installed it again after some time and when it loads it shows only 4 items, the 5th is almost hidden. After some time the spacing is adjusted and 5 are displayed. What's more I have no spacing between the icon and the text in the headline when it comes to Clean Dashboard.

Should be fixed now. I hope.

Hi! I installed this but I haven’t been able to get it loaded, no matter how long I wait… Its continually loading, forever. I’m wondering if it hasn’t retrieved my API or something, but I’m not sure where to go to put it in? Any ideas anyone?

the site probably changed its layout a bit

Mine won’t load either. Anyone has any idea if this has been happening since the forum overhaul?