[Userscript] Spongebob Time Cards

Who doesn’t love Spongebob?

This is a script which replaces the boring interval messages like “19 days later” with the classical Spongebob time cards. Now, before you say “Your radiance Kumirei, you know I love you, but these are also boring” you should know that some are quite hilarious and if you don’t like them then you’re silly.

Example

Available at

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/35422-wanikani-forums-spongebob-time-cards

The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

kumireiから試してみます。

I like this idea, but if it looks exactly like the screenshot, that takes up too much space on the screen/in the thread for me. If it was smaller and/or more narrow, I’d be all over it.

That’s as easy to change as just editing a value. I made it a variable and put it at the top so it’s easy to find.

250px height instead of 500px

This is my new favorite forums script

now necroing threads is delightful!

Your radiance Kumirei, you know I love you.

Ok so did not even really check what this did and just found out now, scrolling on the forums. and it is great! officially a fan.

Yay!

I found it wasn’t working for me unless I refreshed on a thread. Taking the /t off seemed to fix that for me.
It matches the discourse meta path now, so I figured it wouldn’t break anything.

Hmm, strange, I thought I had gotten it to fire at every necessary instance. If you say removing the /t works fine though I’ll do that.

I think the issue is it wasn’t loading at all, at least not for me (Chrome).
It seems like if you enter through https://community.wanikani.com and go to a thread, no actual navigation was taking place; with everything being loaded in place. The URL changes because Discourse pushes a history state, but because there was no match when Tampermonkey does its thing, the script doesn’t load.

That makes sense. I’ll update it tomorrow. I’ll probably make the triggers more effective too.