I created a little script for all fellow Satori Reader users out there. It adds additional buttons and links to dictionary entries, so that you can see if the kanji/vocabulary is available on WaniKani and look it up quickly. This can be quite useful, especially if you want to use the SRS on Satori Reader, but do not want to learn some vocabulary twice.
- Highlights kanji that you have not learned yet.
- Click on a kanji to open it in WaniKani.
- Displays information (level, learned) if the vocabulary is available on WaniKani.
- Adds a button to to open the entry in WaniKani.
- Highlights kanji which is not available in WaniKani and provides a link to a dictionary entry on tangorin.com
Note: For the full set of features, you need a paid subscription on WaniKani, otherwise most kanji/vocabulary will be detected as not available on WaniKani. Also, you need to set your API key (v1) in the menu of your script manager, the API key from the Satori Reader settings will be ignored.
If you find any bugs or have any suggestions for further improvement, please let me know!