It broke for me months ago and I always get my reviews in what appears to be a completely random order when the script is enabled.
Did you tip any of the scales?
No, they’re both showing balanced.
You need to tip the scales by clicking them
Ah, thanks. I don’t think I ever would have even noticed that the scales were there.
Im going to assume that was my problem aswell. I¨ll try again next time.
Ah, so there’s one more thing that’s not working the way I expected. After it gives the meaning or reading for one item, I have to correctly finish both the meaning and reading for that item before it will display another item. I thought that would only happen if the “1x1 mode” checkbox was checked.
Yes, that should only happen for 1x1. Unless you’re sorting by both level and type and in each bracket there’s only one item
How do I actually enter the reorder “menu”? When I activate the script, the only thing different I notice is that it says “WKU::Please Wait::Currently updating UID list… 100%”, where it goes up from 0% to 100%, but stays there and does nothing more.
What am I doing wrong? I want to learn the radicals first, but everytime I press force reorder, it doesnt order the radicals correctly.
Click the scale on the right to tilt it in the タイプ direction
Simple Start Minimize Default fix
This is a simple fix to set the default reorder windows to minimize.
First on tempermonky dashboard, click edit on reorder script:
![]()
Then locate line 100 on the script, it looks like this:
Here comes the fix:
- On line 101 erase “hidden”.
From:
<div class="ui-small hidden pure-g-r">
To:
<div class="ui-small pure-g-r"> - On line 104 add “hidden”.
From:
<div class="ui pure-g-r">
To:
<dive class="ui hidden pure-g-r">
It should look like this finished:
Final step save the file.
Hope it helped. If you encounter any errors or miss behave revert the changes or delete the script and reinstall.
pd: i have little to no knowlege of JavaScript, and just a bit of HTML and CSS
This is not active on the preview site as the preview site does not include “www.”
Updated…
Thanks for updating the scripts!
Running the script as of yesterday. Loving the scales ![]()
Terrific script!!
However, is there not currently a way to permanent hide the settings once they have been configured.
The minus button works as expected to do this but the settings always come back each and every time a review is started necessitating a manual closing of the settings at the start of each review to avoid the distraction during reviews.
Thanks for the great script mind you!
There’s a fix for this a few posts up if you’re up to editing the script yourself
Opps!! So there is … I should have looked more carefully before posting.
Anyway, it worked a treat so thank you for bringing it to my attention. So helpful!!


