[Userscript]: Reorder Ultimate 2 [newest]

Actually, I didn’t add the scales either :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Huh, I was sure that you did

Oh, thank you! That actually worked!

1 Like

Hi, I’m not sure what the deal is here, but where can I find the configuration for this script? I have it installed and enabled, but I don’t know where reorder/prioritize anything. First time using scripts and I’m being quite thick!
Right now I just see this:

If you don’t see anything below that, then I suspect the script is not running on your end…

You should see something like the screenshots in the OP (where it says “configuration”), with scales and checkboxes to choose the options you prefer.

2 Likes

I was definitely losing my mind not seeing what everyone else was seeing. Turns out I didn’t have the Wanikani Open Framework installed! I put that puppy in and updated my Chrome as well. All good and functioning! Thank you!

2 Likes

Is there a way to make it so when you get a question wrong, it goes to the back of the queue?

I don’t think there is a way to do that because when you use the wrap-up button the wrongly answered items need to be addressed within 10 reviews to be closed by the time the wrap up is over.

This is s o helpful omg. 本当にありがとう!

I guess on flaming durtles there is an option on advanced settings about going back to queue.

hi there this script has stopped working for me. i havent been on the pc website of wanikani in a long time and today i noticed this script isnt working. ive tried violentmonkey instead of tampermonkey and its still the same issue. any ideas why?

Capture2

If you haven’t already, make sure you are running the latest version of the scripts. Then, it’s probably worth clearing cache, which is probably the issue in this case.

edit: oh, and Override may not work these days. Try Double Check (latest version) if you find that Override isn’t working.

clearing cache worked. you the man!

1 Like

Hi !
I am using this script and I have a little question :
When I get to a new level, I like to do all the lessons for the radicals first, so I remove the other types. Is the order of the lessons ordered in a certain way or is the order random ? Does the script do anything in that regard ?

Because in level 6, the death radical (亡) uses the lion radical in its mnemonics but the lesson for the lion radical came after the death radical so I did not understand the mnemonics at first.
I also had the same thing in level 7, the lesson for the bird radical mentioned the wing radical, but the lesson for the wing radical came after.

So I’m just wondering if there is something that I missed while configuring the script, or if this is how wanikani is set up and there is nothing I can do about it.

1 Like

I guess this script is not updated and many people recomend lesson filter instead.

using lesson fitler I have never experienced this problem with radicals apperaring after the kanji/vocab.

Oh I don’t have troubles with kanji/vocab, it’s only amongst the radicals of one particular level.

If I remember correctly original order is not preserved at any point when the reorder script is in use

1 Like

Using the lesson filter this morning on Safari, I’m unable to do the quiz afterwards, the page reloads back to the lessons page when I try to submit my first answer.

EDIT: I was too hasty, this turned out to be a problem caused by the “WaniKani Katakana Madness” userscript". Once I turned that off the reorder script worked perfectly as usual.

2 Likes

Sorry to necro, but I came here to ask a similar thing, as it seems nonsensical to me that specific counter examples occur before the general vocab card (一台 and 二台 before ~台) among other examples. Do you just happen to know a similar sript that preserves this order (atleast within radials and within vocab etc)?

As far as I know, the Lesson Filter script allows to filter the available lessons without changing the lesson order.

1 Like