[Userscript] Progress Percentages

Ah alright. I just found out that if i enlarge the website ( ctrl + mousewheel up ) to the extreme, the bar will show up. But if i view the page in normal size it doesnt show. Well, important thing is that it still works kind of.

That’s strange. Could you get me a screenshot of it not showing?

Sure, heres the one if i watch normally.

And here if i zoom in with ctrl + mousewheel

That’s been happening to me too. If I have my window taking up the whole screen the progress bar disappears but if i zoom in, move it to a side or make the window smaller it’ll come back.

@Keeneahnung2 @Safia Seems to me like the banner is being displayed on top of the search bar and the script. If you dismiss it you should be able to see the PP info

I did that but it didn’t fix the issue so I just disabled all the scripts I had running except progress percentages to figure out what was pushing it and the search bar up. Turns out Burn Reviews was pushing everything up lol so I disabled it. I’m just gonna find another script to review burn items.

2 Likes

This is now a setting

2 Likes

Y-you’re now a setting!

4 Likes

Stories take place in me

3 Likes

3 Likes

Alright seems burn review was the problem for me too, so gonna disable that one for now.

1 Like

This script results in empty space at the top of the new dashboard.

On:

Off:

Yeah, I hadn’t had time to update the script for the new search layout. It’s fixed now

1 Like

Thanks for that @Kumirei.
Would you entertain a request to “tidy up” the location of this ‘Progress Percentages’ bar to sit nicely with your other script ‘Levels by SRS’ bar?

1 Like

Woah, this is the first time I’m seeing someone actually use the minimize feature on the Heatmap. I was wondering whether it was even worth having, haha.

Sure, I’ll put it in the right place!

1 Like

Haha … I only minimised it to make a clean screenshot for you.
It’s un-minimised again now LOL

1 Like

:joy:

Another gentle reminder @Kumirei :wink:
(But again, only if not bothersome)

1 Like

Thanks for the reminders! I haven’t forgotten, I’ve just been busy. I’ll get to it one of these days!

1 Like

25 days later I’ve done it! See if it does what you wanted

2 Likes