It appears that the old version of Burn Reviews is no longer being maintained and no longer works so I am now taking over maintenance of it.
This script adds a section to the WaniKani dashboard that gives random reviews of previously burned items. If you get a review incorrect, it will ask you if you wish to resurrect it.
This is what it looks like
Language can be set to English or Japanese
Now works with the Mobile layout too!
Get the script on Greasy Fork.
If you find any bugs or have a feature request, open an issue on the github
- Resurrect button doesn’t work. This is because of a change in Wanikani’s resurrect URLs that uses new item IDs that are currently only present in version 2 of the API. Given that API v2 is still in Alpha, and is subject to change, this issue will likely persist until the new API reaches full stable release, as it is not worth the rewrite until then.
- Fix for bug where english answers ending in ‘n’ weren’t accepted.
- Fixes for changes of URLs that the script relied on
- WanaKana now included using an @require directive (thanks @rfindley)
- Fix for url and page layout change when automatically fetching the API key
- Trailing n in responses is replaced with ん (thanks @Subversity)
- Fix for capturing Enter key when using WK search field(again thanks @Subversity)
- Fix for new bug that crept in
- Massive amounts of refactoring, like wow.
- Automatically fetch API key instead of requiring manual user input
- Actually works with wanikani’s fluid layout now
- Small styling change to make the buttons more even on both sides.
- Burn reviews works on not just /dashboard
- Fix for macOS scaling issue.